services - public relations
For many people dealing with the media can be daunting - Media Affair provides all the services you need to handle the media in a professional manner and succeed in promoting your company or services.
Ann Lund works closely with clients to fully understand all your needs, the market you want to reach and the messages you want to get across.
- provide media training to help you sell your message in a strong and confident manner
- teach you how to better manage and prepare for media interviews
- provide expert advice in journalism, media training and public relations
- write media releases with your consultation or help you to develop your own media releases
- distribute media releases to interested and relevant media
- write reports, newsletters and articles for you or your organisation
- provide voice coaching
- design your website or provide content and advice
- professional editing and proof-reading services
Whatever your needs, Media Affair can provide simple and easy solutions at a very competitive price.
Media Affair is a member of the Australian Associated Press MediaNet and Newsnet.com which can publish your media releases online to hundreds of news organisations and outlets, and specifically target industry-related publications or specific news organisations in your State or Australia wide.
Some examples of Media Releases can be found in the Media Affair Newsroom.